1) Who We Are
Buongiorno UK Limited, trading as KidzInMind (“KidzInMind” or “we” or “us” or “our”), is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales whose registered office address is Buongiorno UK Ltd, London, EC2A 4PF under company number 4101267 (the “Company). The Company provides unlimited access to a selection of mobile apps for children aged 1 to 6 years old via logging into the portal and/or website (the “WebApps”), www.kidzinmind.co.uk and www.kidzinmind.co.uk or by downloading the KidzInMind native application from the Google Play Store (the “Services”).
We respect your privacy, and we will handle your data in an ethical manner. We will also ensure that we are compliant with the privacy laws in the UK and in particular the Data Protection Act of 1998.
2) Privacy Commitment
3) Information Collected and Used
Generally, you can access our Services without telling us who you are or revealing any of the Information, although we may collect certain data about your visit to help us improve the service quality.
To use the Services, you will be required to register with us by completing the registration processes with us in one of the following ways: 1) Clicking on a banner of an advertisement and following instructions noted on the subsequent “Joining” page to complete your registration; or 2) By visiting our WebApps and following instructions to register for our Services (“Registration”).
We gather the Information to allow us to process your Registration, process any requests or payments you may make, administer your contract, process refunds, communicate with you, award prizes, and provide marketing or promotional materials.
We also collect the Information so you can access the online Services, monitor your usage of our Services, and/or participation in online activities including reviews, testimonials or competitions, if any. The Information is also collected for such other uses as you will see below.
You can refuse us collecting some of the Information or any other data but this could limit your access to some of the Services.
Every time you visit our Services, our system automatically recognizes the mobile number and mobile device type used to communicate with us (where possible). We may also track the following for analytical purposes to monitor trends and statistical data:
- URL/internet protocol address
- mobile device location
- browser type
- pages of Services accessed
- viewed search terms
- your online service behaviour e.g. subscriptions, product/service purchases, widget/app downloads, social media sharing, comments, reviews etc.
Individual users will remain anonymous, unless you tell us who you are.
4) Children and Minors
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Information from children and minors. Anyone under the age of 18 will not knowingly be allowed to register for the Services.
If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for any of the Services or send any Information to us. In the event that we become aware or are informed that we have collected Information from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete the Information.
Anyone under 18 years of age should make sure that they ask their parents for permission before providing any Information.
5) Information to Third Parties
We will not rent, sell or share your Information with other organisations or non-affiliated companies for commercial purposes unless you have expressly consented to this.
However, by law or for regulatory reasons or at the request of a network operator, we may have to reveal any Information to certain third parties if required to investigate or deal with any complaints relating to you or your use of the Services. Your Information may be revealed to other businesses within our group of companies and to reputable third parties who will help process your subscription if necessary such as our supply and service agents and data processors.
If all or part of our business is sold, (whether by sale of shares or assets) or integrated with another business, your Information may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business. Following completion of any such sale or transfer, your Information shall be disclosed to and transferred to such new owner or third party.
We do ask our third parties to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
6) Your Consent
7) Your Right to Opt-Out
EE, Orange or T-Mobile customers:
- Text “NO” to 60113 to stop receiving promotional and marketing offers from us
- Text “STOP” to 60113 to unsubscribe
App Store customers
- To unsubscribe your subscription purchased via an app store, please contact the app store directly. The Company shall not be liable for the payment made via the app store, and will only be responsible for the proper provision of the Services. Any queries and/or claims related to payment and subscription made via an app store should be addressed directly to the relevant app store.
Our Services use ‘cookies’ to distinguish you from other users of our Services. A cookie is a small amount of data or parcels of text that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your mobile device’s hard drive, if you consented to that. Generally, a ‘cookie’ being a file in your web browser enables the website to recognise your mobile device when you visit the website.
Cookies help us to enhance your experience when you access our Services and also allow us to improve it. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using such cookie files which are stored on the browser of your mobile device type. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your mobile device type.
They enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- speed up your searches.
- recognise you when you return to our site.
- provide a more convenient browsing experience for you.
To reject cookies or alter the access in any way, you can follow the instructions below to do so. Please always check for updated software instruction versions as to how to control cookies.
- Turn on your iPhone
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Scroll down and select “Safari.”
- Swipe to the bottom and tap on “Clear Cookies.”
- When it asks you to confirm, tap on “Clear Cookies”
- Delete any saved passwords
- Turn on your Android
- Tap on your preferred “Browser.”
- Press the “Menu” button
- Tap “More” and then “Settings.”
- Select “Privacy Settings” and tap on “Clear All Cookie Data.”
- When it asks you to confirm, click “Yes”
You can also discover independent information about cookies by researching the internet or carrying out online searches.
9) Updating Your Information
If you wish to correct your Information, please use the contact details listed in the Contact Information section below.
The security internal procedures are designed to cover the storage, access and disclosure of your Information. We are committed to online security. We maintain security measures to protect the sensitive data via Services and to prevent unauthorised access of customer information that is transmitted to our databases. We cannot however guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet. Details of our security policy and measures can be found below.
This Security Statement explains how we store and safeguard the data we collect about you, and procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy generally.
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our Services. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of data that we have collected from you on our Services.
Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain accuracy of our records/data and to ensure proper use of data, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect, secure and safeguard your Information that we collect via our website. The following provisions and arrangements are in place:
- We have a management and corporate commitment to data security within the organisation and provide clear direction, guidance and responsibilities and procedures in this respect.
- We have a designated or nominated compliance officer who deals with security of your Information together with relevant compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- All employees are briefed on the importance of personal data and security and confidentiality of data obtained. Employees may attend training programmes and are provided with updates or practical guidance under the Data Protection Act.
- We control physical security in relation to your Information that is contained at our facilities and restrict access to the site, buildings, computer rooms, office desk, technology areas, equipment and other facilities where unauthorised access by people could compromise our security.
- All proprietary or confidential information, including your Information, is contained or stored on computer and any that is contained and stored on manual files are locked up and secure.
- We may seek to control access to your Information, including existing procedures for authorising and authenticating users as well as software controls for restricting access and techniques for protecting data such as encryption. Encryption is used in connection with our payment facilities for customers.
- We monitor and log access so as to assist in detection and investigation of security breaches and any attempted breaches where they occur.
- We maintain a business continuity plan as a contingency plan which identifies our business functions and assets (including your Information) which would need to be maintained in the event of disaster and set out the procedures for protecting and restoring them if necessary.
- In respect of detection and investigation of breaches where they occur, we have in place relevant controls which should alert us to a breach in security. We endeavour to investigate every notified breach of security.
- The Information held by us is currently stored on a relevant technology system, mass email programme database, individual account contact manager’s systems together with the training booking spread sheet, invoicing spread sheet, Excel spread sheets, paper form.
- Our security measures are reviewed and updated from time to time.
- Any usage of the KidzInMind blog should be undertaken with the understanding that usage will be regarded as your consent to the company having full control of the content and a worldwide right and license to use it, without limitation, in any way the company should see fit.
12) Contact Information
Buongiorno UK Ltd, PO Box 70730, London, EC2P 2LQ
To unsubscribe from the KidzInMind app at any time text:
- STOP to 60113 (EE, Orange and T-Mobile customers)
- To unsubscribe your subscription purchased via an app store, please contact the app store directly.